XF eCommerce

ichpen

Customer
Presales questions for ya :)

1. Do you support or plan to support Credits integration. I know you have a shop mod but I'm more interested in having users redeem credits against vouchers/coupons for ecommerce goods.

2. There's not much talk about physical goods support. Do you support basics like address/shipto, inventory tracking, product variants, galleries, order fulfillment workflows etc?

1. Do you support or plan to support Credits integration. I know you have a shop mod but I'm more interested in having users redeem credits against vouchers/coupons for ecommerce goods.
There's currently no plans to support credits integration, though if you plan to deal with coupon codes then you could handle this manually.

2. There's not much talk about physical goods support. Do you support basics like address/shipto, inventory tracking, product variants, galleries, order fulfillment workflows etc?
It has billing address and separate shipping address support, a basic stock for each product variant, you can attach images to both digital and physical workflows, and you can download a shipping label to put in the box as well as mark an order as shipped.

You can also define shipping zones and shipping methods, so you can create a matrix where it gets more expensive if it's shipped internationally.

There's no integration with 3rd party shipping websites or anything beyond those things.

Back