Question Where to find import feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeingterra

Customer
Hi,

I am in the process of doing a vb 4.x to vB 5.61 update. I am now stuck at the stage of trying to find the import feature in the pro version we currently hold a license for. I see the docs mention "thanksimport.php" to be uploaded to admincp folder, but I cannot find this file anywhere, nor in adminCP in general.

How do one proceed with this?

Thank you in advance

There is no import feature for the vB5 version, sorry. I would strongly advise against changing your vB4 forum to vB5. You will lose a lot of functionality due to lack of 3rd party add-on support, and our own add-ons are feature limited compared to vB4.

Lastly, our vB5 add-ons are not supported on vB5 versions higher than 5.2, as indicated on the product information page.

Hello @seeingterra,

We hope your ticket regarding Advanced Post Thanks / Like has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating