Bug Warnings when stats recounting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
http://www.babyboom.pl/forum
Product version
Forum version
vBulletin 4.2.x
Since I can't disable activity at the moment, I'm trying to enable it again. I've started with stats refresh and went to maintenance. But I get a lot of warnings, seems like they're coming from vbAnsers type of achievments:

Code:
Warning: Declaration of vBActivity_Type_problemsposted::action() should be compatible with that of vBActivity_Type_Core::action() in ..../dbtech/vbactivity/includes/class_core.php on line 1182

Warning: Missing argument 1 for vBActivity_Type_Core::action(), called in ..../dbtech/vbanswers/vbactivity_type/problemsposted.php on line 9 and defined in ..../dbtech/vbactivity/type/core.php on line 36
problemssolved

Warning: Declaration of vBActivity_Type_problemssolved::action() should be compatible with that of vBActivity_Type_Core::action() in ..../dbtech/vbactivity/includes/class_core.php on line 1182

Warning: Missing argument 1 for vBActivity_Type_Core::action(), called in ..../dbtech/vbanswers/vbactivity_type/problemssolved.php on line 9 and defined in ..../dbtech/vbactivity/type/core.php on line 36
solutionsvalidated

Warning: Declaration of vBActivity_Type_solutionsvalidated::action() should be compatible with that of vBActivity_Type_Core::action() in ..../dbtech/vbactivity/includes/class_core.php on line 1182

Warning: Missing argument 1 for vBActivity_Type_Core::action(), called in ..../dbtech/vbanswers/vbactivity_type/solutionsvalidated.php on line 9 and defined in ..../dbtech/vbactivity/type/core.php on line 36
Done
My old users came long before vbAnswer was installed, and I guess they all have zeros or null for values being looked upon...

Belazor

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
As this ticket has received no further replies, I'll close it.

If you have any other issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vBAnswers

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings