Bug Virus warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiefooty

Customer
Just thought i'd tell you this but i went to upload your shoutbox and it came up with a virus so it wouldn't be uploaded.
I'm currently checking if it's on my side but i'd like you to please check on your own pc.
Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 2.01.57 pm.png

I will need more information before concluding whether this is a false positive, though I'm heavily leaning towards thinking it is.

Also, just to be clear: This add-on only works with XenForo 1.5.x.

I will need more information before concluding whether this is a false positive, though I'm heavily leaning towards thinking it is.

Also, just to be clear: This add-on only works with XenForo 1.5.x.
Add on wouldn't upload at all due to a bug in your version of the whole thing.

Without more information I cannot assist you further. I don't recognise the interface you're using to upload nor do I recognise the message.

Please provide more information.

Hello @aussiefooty,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shout has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @aussiefooty,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shout has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Shout

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating