Question vBshout tcats

Status
Not open for further replies.

SᴩiDᴇЯ

Customer
I would like to ask you how can i add my tcats.png to my shoutbox, my forum is made by flamed tcats and i would like to add them to my shoutbox.
The top tcat= tcat2.png and the bottom tcat= tbottom.png.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you.
Regards
SᴩiDᴇЯ

Attachments

• add tcats to shoutbox.jpg
    add tcats to shoutbox.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 3
The CSS class used is .blockhead - If you search the templates for <div class="blockhead" align="center"> you might be able to replace that with <div class="tcat8" align="center">

The same template should allow you to add your custom tcat bottom category as well.

Hi Fillip.
Yes that worked great and thank you very much, I really appreciate that, and the tcat8 i changed with tcat2.
I worked out how to get the bottom cat to show, so i played around with div settings and worked out if i use tcat5 that the bottom part fits perfectly.

I did have issues before that's why i replied, but i fixed it all myself so thank you for your help in this matter.

I have attached the screenshot to show you.

Thank you.
Regards
SᴩiDᴇЯ

Attachments

• shout done.jpg
    shout done.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hello @SᴩiDᴇЯ,

We hope your ticket regarding vBShout has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @SᴩiDᴇЯ,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBShout has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating