May I make a suggestion for the current version of VbDonate.

I have the lite version so am unsure if its a feature of the full version, I notice that people are getting confused with it when they have used it, not because of the way it sets out but because that when they have donated they think it has failed. Have you considered implementing the PayPal IPN system into it so that the donate bar automatically increments when a donation has been made? At present I have to manually go into the contribution list and edit them to "confirmed" donations for them to show on the donation meter. Also because of this when people dont see the donation meter go up they go thru the process again of donating on the meter (not through paypal and completing the transaction as they had already done that prior) to attempt to get their donation registered with VBDonate and showing up. I feel this system is confusing donators as the system does not use the IPN system thru paypal to check if the payment has been confirmed by them and then returning to the meter and adding the amount to the list of contributions made. Like I said, right now I have to "manually edit" the list to get them showing.

Back