Bug User Tag List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a pattern to what threads it doesn't appear in? Such as other modifications displaying code on that thread that does not display on other threads?

[PM=1;3][/PM]

This thread i Tag with our all Moderators but when updated 3.1.3 now no more tag list showing, For view this thread you need to login user ID: Nirjon

I'm confused, thread tags do not use the @ symbol at all. Please clarify what exactly you are reporting.

I am used DragonByte Private Text in Posts, that show @ symbol, Does show the thread link ? DragonByte Private Text in Posts Does not working ?

This thread was posted in the support forum for Advanced User Tagging, not Private Text in Posts.

If you are reporting an issue with that modification, let me know and I will move this thread into the appropriate forum.

I am not using Private Text in Posts on my site, I have used here Private Text in Posts for given to you thread link, Where i have a issue tag list not showing. I have issue with Advanced User Tagging, not Private Text in Posts.

The PM tag in the previous post is broken, there is no information and no data within it.

Update: I can see the list on your site now, though I'm unsure whether something I changed had an effect. The list is shown below the post list.

you are does not understanding? Is the User Tag List Username does not showing but this thread i am tagged. Also on my profile does not show of any thread is i am given tagged, Only show for me thread tags received.

The user tag list will only display up to X number of members (default: 25). You can configure this in the vBulletin Options. Note that in this case, 0 does not mean unlimited.

Secondly, your profile correctly displays received thread tags, not given tags.

I am not doing any option on/off, just updated with new Version. Already turn on the Given Thread Tags, Also why Does not show User Tag List Username in the showthread ?

(Pro) Enable "Thread Tags Given" in Profile Set To YES

Like I said, this is controlled by the "Tagged Users List Count" setting. If more than that number of users are tagged, it does not display that username.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings