Legacy Unique - Whether this item can only be purchased once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

That One Guy

Customer
Hi again. :)

For the feature,
"Unique - Whether this item can only be purchased once."

For the item with this feature, does it mean that the buyer can only purchase an item once and it cannot be bought again?

I am unsure if this is a bug, but I created an item with the Unique setting enabled.
This item allows a person to change their name once.

The possible bug is, once that item is used, a person can discard it and buy the same item to use it again.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
For the feature,
"Unique - Whether this item can only be purchased once."

For the item with this feature, does it mean that the buyer can only purchase an item once and it cannot be bought again?
That's correct :)

I am unsure if this is a bug, but I created an item with the Unique setting enabled.
This item allows a person to change their name once.

The possible bug is, once that item is used, a person can discard it and buy the same item to use it again.
I don't believe there are any blocks preventing users from doing so, but it's not a bug. The feature wasn't designed to make the item immutable, just prevent people from buying multiple copies of the same item / only have one item in their inventory at once.

I'll change this thread to a Feature Request :)

Oh I see! Sorry, I guess I took it too seriously when I read the description.
In any case, I look forward to it if the feature gets approved. =D

Any update on this? Please add a YES/NO option in item settings similar to this...

Disposable Yes / No
Whether this item can be discarded.

That should prevent anyone from re-purchasing unique items like Username Change by discarding the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back