Bug UI Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akash Jain

Customer
Hi,

The listing page has some UI issue. As you can see in the link the elements are not aligned properly. Please let me know the file which I can edit to make it as we require.

Also for this page, which file to edit to make image size smaller and title bigger.

View Listings - Donate Your Books

Regarding the image sizes, you need to find this in the dbtech_classifieds.css template:

Code:
img.listingbitimage {

And then adjust the max-width and max-height settings.

About the title, try adding some CSS font-size commands for this section:

Code:
#summary h3, #wrapper h3 {

I'm not certain what effect that will have on other titles elsewhere at the moment. You may need to consider adding a separate CSS styling option in your additional.css template.

Regarding the UI issues, I'm not sure what you are referring to me. For what I can see in Chrome it looks fine.

Please be aware that custom skins (i.e. not vBulletin default skins or ones DragonByte supply) will be something you may need to liaise with your skin developer to work through. I might be able to provide pointers if I know what your having issues with (and which browser) but we aren't in a position to support every style out there. :)

Feel free to upload some images to show your issues. I'll be back around again in a few hours. :)

Thanks for the screenshots. That is currently working as intended. I'm gonna be looking at formatting again with v2, and the space allows room for those that are uploading attachments. It might be possible to float it across, but any redesign will for now have to be something you work on as you require.

We had a tough time with trying to get the layout working properly for those that do and for those that don't upload images, as well as for allowing for both narrow and widescreen screens.

Hope that helps. :)

In the dbtech_classifieds.css template you can find:

Code:
#summary {

If remove the float option. it will move up to the edge of the gallery section.

In the same template find:
Code:
#summary {
And either remove or change the width option to reduce the space between the two.

To try and adjust the Seller information box to the right, you'll need to make several changes. The same template find:
Code:
#summarydata, #summarytitle, #sellerdata, #summarycontent, #sellersitems {
Change the float to left.

Next find:
Code:
#summarydata {
And add to it:
Code:
clear: {vb:stylevar left};

Those should get roughly what you are after on the default skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back