Question Thread Ratings Location colliding with User Tag List from Advanced User Tagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcam

Customer
My thread rating location is overlapping with User Tag List. Both of the mods tops are aligned horizontally, as they appear to be drawn at the same top starting point, but Thread Ratings is on top of the User Tag List behind it, covering the right half of the User Tag List from Advanced User Tagging.

Is there a way to fix this while keeping Thread Ratings and User Tag both on top?

Last edited:
That is probably due to the fact that both of them have a float attribute applied. Can you set me up with an AdminCP account on your forum so I can see this issue in action and do some CSS experiments?

Unfortunately, I am restricted to giving out additional access to my site hosted by my friend's resources, but I plan to clone the site at its current point to either an aws ec2 instance spawn or something similar for situations like these. Do you know of a good site cloner? When I have finished setting up a test replicate site, where should I request continued support of this topic?

Unfortunately I have never cloned a site before so I don't know of any such resources, sorry :(

You can re-open this thread once the site has been cloned :)

Hello pcam,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Thread Ratings

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings