Bug Tabs Not Highlighting with New Shouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

youk

Customer
After a server move, we have lost the ability to have the chatbox tabs highlight when there are new shouts in them. We have no customization on the chatbox, and this issue is on all forum skins.

Any ideas?

Have you also tried it on a default (unmodified) skin?

Yes, this occurs on every skin, including the default and unmodified skin. I was able to fix the issue by changing the image file permissions to CHMOD 777, but now we have moved domains and the issue is back. I have once again changed the image file permissions, but it has not worked this time.

Hi,
do You know where I can change the colour of highlighted tab? I have two similar colour set, and the change is barely visible.

That would be the highlight_background StyleVar to change it globally on that skin, or the .formcontrols .blockrow .dbtech_shouts .dbtech_vbshout_highlight CSS class in the dbtech_vbshout_colours.css CSS template :)

Hello Fillip H.,
changing the colour at highlight_background did help. Adding a "colour:blue" at .formcontrols .blockrow .dbtech_shouts .dbtech_vbshout_highlight didn't change anything.
Is it possible to change a font colour for highlited tab on SB, or it will change the colour also somewhere else?

Thanks for help.

That most likely mean the CSS definitions were not added correctly, as those are indeed the CSS definitions that control the tab highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back