• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Legacy Support for multiple pull zones

Status
Not open for further replies.

tavenger5

Customer
Support for multiple cdn pull zones

Maybe this can go hand in hand with dbseo, but I really miss the feature to allow various pull zones to be set for my CDN. Things will load more quickly if static files are coming from multiple domains instead of one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is that something all CDNs support? I'm not sure if we can add CDN-specific features, though it definitely sounds like something I might want to look into further :)

Is that something all CDNs support? I'm not sure if we can add CDN-specific features, though it definitely sounds like something I might want to look into further :)

I'm sure if it's something all cdn's support. In my case, MaxCDN allows you to create custom domains under the main pull zone.

You could just set it up so different folders are rewritten and assigned to different URLs, like
/clientscript => static.domain.com
/images => images.domain.com
/javascript => js.domain.com
/attachments => attach.domain.com

etc.

btw, Right now I can't figure out a way to even redirect attachments to my CDN. It doesn't work when assigning a replacement variable or changing the prefix in dbseo (url is correct, but returns a 404).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back