Legacy Sublinks on second bar to show where sublinks on top bar show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicators

Customer
Because my skin is the way it is, having sublinks on the bottom bar overlaps the skin to where it don't look right. I can always add another br to add more space, however i am a perfectionist and it would drive me nuts. When you click on the second bar tabs, there is never information in the area where the sublinks for the top bar are, so i would like to have the sublinks from the second bar show where the sublinks from the top bar shows. Please understand what i am trying to say heh

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Being that it is a custom skin, I would need a full admin account to see if I can find a way around that.

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:19 ----------

Ok I was able to get it sorted, due to the way that skin is,and maybe more you need to set the Stylevar, DragonByteTechMods / Sublink Padding Top value.

I set it to 20px and it looks ok to me, if you want to change it you can do so.

I'm sorry, but that can't do. I think the whole mod would need to be redone in order to get what need's to be done. No fault of your's or anything, i thank you for trying.

Maybe I miss understood what it is you are trying to achieve, can you tell me how it is that you wanted it to display?

You know how when you click forum, and you get sublinks underneath the top bar to click on? What i would like is When you click a item on the bottom bar, to have the sublinks of that item appear where the sublinks of the top bar show's. So that there is never sublinks below the bottom bar. Since When you click a item on bottom bar anyway's, the area below the top bar is empty anyway's.

Ahhh I see what ya mean now, I will see if that can be done, but I can not make any promises. Stat tuned to this thread and I will let ya know If I figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.