Question staff discussing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagiyig

Is it possible to implement a hidden staff discussion area? often, my staff finds that they dont know how to fix something but when they work together they usually figure it out. a discussion platform for tickets to say what has been tried would save time.

Is it possible to implement a hidden staff discussion area? often, my staff finds that they dont know how to fix something but when they work together they usually figure it out. a discussion platform for tickets to say what has been tried would save time.
You can create as many sections as you want within your XenForo license and use them for whatever purpose you want. This add-on does not limit the creation of new areas for staff to discuss.

i guess i should really ask if this is already implemented.

is there a demo somewhere i can try?
There is no demo beyond the front-end you can see here, sorry.

You can create as many sections as you want within your XenForo license and use them for whatever purpose you want. This add-on does not limit the creation of new areas for staff to discuss.
sorry, i meant directly in the ticket itself

attached is an example
1571772249500.png

No, there's no way to do that at the moment and there's no plans to implement something like that at this time.

the product was just updated a little over a week ago. does that mean features like this are still being considered or probably not as youre working on new addons altogether?

Features are always taken into consideration, just not this one as I disagree with it being useful or even feasible from an UI / UX perspective.

Your ticketing system is much better than this. That said, this system has integration with Member Notes by Z61.

Regardless, I'll be picking your ticketing system because of the ability to attach secure data, which, since it follows or exceeds encryption standards, I will be using to comply with HIPAA :)

Hello @dagiyig,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce: Tickets has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce: Tickets

DragonByte eCommerce XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating