Bug SQL Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

adwade

Customer
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'reily@moon.tasterday.com' OR email = 'jamio'reily@moon.tasterday.com'' at line 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:19 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('SELECT *, user_...')
#1 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'SELECT *, user_...')
#2 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('SELECT *, user_...')
#3 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT *, user_...', Array)
#4 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/DBTech/Security/Application/Database.php(576): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('SELECT *, user_...')
#5 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/DBTech/Security/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php(25): DBTech_Security_Application_Database->fetchRow('SELECT *, user_...', Array)
#6 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Security_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin()
#7 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(49) "http://www.recumbentriders.org/forums/login/login"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(7) {
["login"] => string(30) "jamio'reily@moon.tasterday.com"
["register"] => string(1) "0"
["password"] => string(8) "********"
["remember"] => string(1) "1"
["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["redirect"] => string(31) "http://www.recumbentriders.org/"
}
}

Sorry-so-stupid, but what does that actually mean? Do I need to do anything (i.e. d/l & install an update from somewhere), will it somehow take care of itself, or is it such a minor error that it can just wait for the next release?

I just noticed your signature: "When I say "Hotfix Released" it means you should re-download the product and re-upload the files."

However, I don't see anything newer to d/l. Does that imply that you've fixed it and I am to re-download/install the existing v3.0.2?(which apparently has a patch inside it)

Last edited:
However, I don't see anything newer to d/l. Does that imply that you've fixed it and I am to re-download/install the existing v3.0.2?(which apparently has a patch inside it)
Correct, simply re-download the existing v3.0.2 and re-upload the files. You don't need to re-import the XML file.

After re-uploading all the files, from a fresh download of v3.0.2 I now have two new Server Errors:
#1)Error Info
Exception: Invalid application class 'DBTech_Security_Model_Watcher' specified - library/DBTech/Security/Application.php:68
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 11:50 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/DBTech/Security/Application.php(23): DBTech_Security_Application::create('DBTech_Security...')
#1 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/DBTech/Security/Application.php(39): DBTech_Security_Application::getApplicationFromCache('DBTech_Security...')
#2 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/DBTech/Security/XenForo/EventListener/FrontControllerPostView.php(43): DBTech_Security_Application::getModelFromCache('Watcher')
#3 [internal function]: DBTech_Security_XenForo_EventListener_FrontControllerPostView::listen(Object(XenForo_FrontController), '<!DOCTYPE html>...')
#4 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(183): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#6 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://www.recumbentriders.org/forums/threads/5608/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

#2)Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'DBTech_Security_XenForo_Model_User' not found - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 45 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "http://www.recumbentriders.org/forums/index.php?tabalerts"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tabalerts"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(22) "/forums/threads/22651/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

That might have happened while uploading the files, if there are no repeated events of this then it's fine :)

Ok, in the future how can I avoid getting errors like this? If I CLOSE my forum and then upload the files, would that avoid me getting these types of server errors? Server errors just make me nervous.

It might stop them from happening, but there's no guarantee. There's nothing to be nervous about when seeing them :)

Hello adwade,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Security

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings