Bug Shadow color and a couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDrink

Customer
I have created an item type is a Predefined style named user, where the user can select the color of the shadow. When you save the shadow color, nothing happens, the setting is not saved.

In the user name style item, it is impossible to set different glow and shadow colors. Is that how it's supposed to be?

Why do I have to choose a color when creating an item of a user preset style type? I want to create an item with a preset username style - bold. But I must also choose a color. I want to keep the default color.

This is correct. If you create a "pre-defined" item, it means users cannot customise the value, they buy the item as-is.

I misspelled it. I'm not creating an item with a predefined shadow style. I create a username style item where the user can choose the shade color. This does not work, the shadow color setting is not saved. I asked You three questions, You answered only one.

I have discovered the issues pertaining to the Shadow colour when configuring the item and when saving the configuration, they will be resolved in the next version. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings