Bug Buttons Not Showing - No Errors In Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenson

Customer
I am using the built-in XF User Upgrades system, and the addon has no errors in error log or anything, but the buttons are still showing as dropdowns? Running XenForo 2.2.12.

The style is Default XenForo with color changes and a custom background. Otherwise, its vanilla XF style.
1692325455375.png

Works fine for me:
1692617768185.png

Please try disabling all other add-ons and try it on a completely default XF skin.

Already tried it on a default version of the skin, no go there either.

I won't be able to upgrade to 2.2.13 for another week or two probably. Friend offered to pay for my XF renewal then I pay him back later, but it'll have to wait between 1-2 weeks to get it. Then I can see if upgrading from .12 to .13 works.

Checking in to see if this ever started working? If not, could you please try disabling all other add-ons and try again?

I have already tried disabling all addons, it didn't seem to make a difference. And I have been on 2.2.13 for a month or so now, with no change.

Could you please use the "Attach secure data" button to allow me access to your site so I can look into this further?

The attached data is encrypted before being saved, and the decryption key will be emailed to both of us. The decrypted information is not stored in the browser nor on our servers. You can purge the data entirely at any point by clicking the "Delete secure data" button.

As this is a much more secure method of exchanging sensitive information, I am unable to accept private messages / conversations with sensitive information. If you have previously submitted private messages / conversations with sensitive information, please ensure this information has been changed and that it is no longer valid.

Let's just close this thread. I've uninstalled the add-on since I couldn't get it working in over a month. Feel free to close it when you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Payment UI

XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back