Question Rel nofollow for dynamic internal links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salva87

Customer
Hi.

I've come across a problem when trying to remove the nofollow tags for internal links.

After much trail and error, I've seen that the rel="nofollow" tag is added for internal links that are dynamic, just like this (https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/rel-follow-for-internal-links.16868/) user pointed out.

memberlist.php{vb:raw session.sessionurl_q}?order=desc&sort=posts&pp=50 -> adds a rel="nofollow"
memberlist.php{vb:raw session.sessionurl_q} -> doesn't

How can this be solved? I had vBSEO installed many years ago but it's been removed for a while now. I don't know if that might influence.

Thanks in advance.

I can't replicate this issue in the latest version, sorry :(

I notice your license is a bit out of date, you're running v2.0.5 and the latest version is v2.0.42 so it is possible that something changed in the versions between then and now.

That being said, dynamic links like that should have nofollow because they have URL parameters that would be different for each and every user that uses them.

The regular memberlist URL is the same for every user, so no nofollow is needed.

Hi Fillip.

Thanks. I didn't know there had been updates. Neither did I know my license was for 1 year. I'll renew it now.

Is there any way I can see the changelog?

Thanks.

Hello @Salva87,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating