Question Registration Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

chernabog

Customer
I feel like such a pain in the arse.. I apologize, but let me ask:

I have an event to award credits upon site registration but I notice no one is getting it even though it's active. Is there a certain way that event should be set up?

Thank you!

Are you restricting the registration event to any particular user group, or have you denied certain user groups the ability to trigger events?

I'm not sure specifically what permissions are given to users as they register. I do know that if you don't restrict the permissions either by the user group multi-select in the event, nor in the permissions, the registration event works.

Are you restricting the registration event to any particular user group, or have you denied certain user groups the ability to trigger events?

I'm not sure specifically what permissions are given to users as they register. I do know that if you don't restrict the permissions either by the user group multi-select in the event, nor in the permissions, the registration event works.

Hmmm I don't have an option in the event to control what groups it can be used by. However, I did go in and make sure that maximum is zero and it triggers every time. I'll go into my permissions and make sure unregistered can trigger events, registered can and see if that works. Will keep ya posted! :)

What or when should that be used specifically?
If "Maximum applications" is set to a number >= 1, then that checkbox determined whether the maximum applications count globally (e.g. only once across the entire site) or per user (each user can trigger it once).

Hello @chernabog,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating