Question Raffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie

Customer
The product version I'm running is 4.2.0pl2.

I'm testing Raffles on my site, can not find the winner for the Raffle. I’ve tried multiple test raffles, and many different configurations, but no luck….

I have it set up on my site, but it shows no winner after the date for the drawing.

Thanks very much.

Yes, from multiple users (admin and members), on two test raffles. Where would the winning ticket show up? Gotta be something simple. : (

Thanks,
Will

Well, color me damn stupid. I can't find it anywhere. I'm going to get someone to help me who knows a lot more about this than I do. He'll get in touch.

Thanks much....

What you can do is set up another test raffle, buy an entry, then set draw date to today's date and try refreshing it from the front-end a few times.

If that still doesn't work, PM me with FTP and AdminCP information and I'll look into it :)

Hello willie,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Raffles

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings