• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Purchased and installed Pro Version and do not see Icons in posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazmos

Customer
I think I properly installed this product and chmod 0777 the folder as instructed but I do not see the thanks, like and unlike icons in posts.
I see the settings in the admincp>DBTech - Post Thanks
and I see the collapsable button below each members post count that has...
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given) 0
Thanks (Received) 0
Likes (Given) 0
Likes (Received) 0
Dislikes (Given) 0
Dislikes (Received) 0

buy no place to like, give thanks or unlike the post.

Edit each button under DBTech - Post Thanks (not vBulletin Options) and set Can Click for each usergroup :)

Thanks for your quick reply. We got it to work but we are getting a blue background behind the png buttons that are suppose to have a transparent background. I'm not sure if there is a setting in the plugin or if its a template issue. Please see attached image with thumbs circled in red. Even when we display the button name as well the entire background behind the button and name is a blue box. This happens anywhere we locate the buttons.

Likes_screencap.jpg

Last edited:
This is most commonly the result of CSS settings, namely the background attribute of the .postbitlegacy .postfoot .textcontrols a, .postbit .postfoot .textcontrols a, .eventbit .eventfoot .eventcontrols a { CSS class, in postbit.css.
To fix it, please try the following steps:

Step 1) Remove all the contents of the postbit_control_background StyleVar.
Step 2) If that didn't fix it, please enter the postbit.css file and find the .postbitlegacy .postfoot .textcontrols a, .postbit .postfoot .textcontrols a, .eventbit .eventfoot .eventcontrols a { CSS class, and remove the background: definition.

Hope that helps :)

You are a genius! Step 1 fixed the issue, I set it to "transparent" and problem solved! You rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back