Question Problem with mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip Coi

Customer
Hi all,

When i show processlist MySQL, i see so many query from table tag, and my server alway overload

PHP:
SELECT tagtext AS id FROM tag WHERE tagtext REGEXP "^(&[\#\da-z]*;|[^a-z\d])*(&[\#\(đ|d)a-z]*;|[^a-

What's this? Query of DBSEO?? Please help me solve this problem, thanks so much!

That query is used to reverse things like user names and forum names, when you have selected rewrite rules that do not include user ID and forum ID, respectively.

To eliminate that query, change your URL formats to always include the ID.

That query is used to reverse things like user names and forum names, when you have selected rewrite rules that do not include user ID and forum ID, respectively.

To eliminate that query, change your URL formats to always include the ID.

Tag not have ID :(

Tag (Single) URLs
This setting lets you control the rewrite rule for the Tag (Single) URLs.
tags/[tag]/
tags/[tag].html
Custom

Query in file dbtech\dbseo\includes\filter.php LINE 873
help me, it make my server alway overload :(

Last edited:
You can always turn off rewrites of tag URLs, or stop DBSEO from automatically generating tags, if your server can't handle the additional queries.

You can always turn off rewrites of tag URLs, or stop DBSEO from automatically generating tags, if your server can't handle the additional queries.

DBSEO can add tagid in tag? it will reduced CPU load

ex:
Tag (Single) URLs
This setting lets you control the rewrite rule for the Tag (Single) URLs.
tags/[tag]/
tags/[tag].html
tags/[tagid]-[tag].html
Custom

tagtext = DBSEO have tagid = 1000

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/tags/tagtext-1000/

like showthread, user, forum...

No, that URL format does not have a tag ID. You can, however, disable the rewrite of Tag URLs :)

Make sure all your URLs that reference members also has the ID, there's probably other formats missing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back