Question Place LIKE button right next to the postbit controls (reply / reply with quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwocky

Customer
Hello, I have the PRO version. How do I place the Like button right next to the postbit controls "Reply" "Reply With Quote" ?

I've searched here and vb.org but haven't come across the answer.

Thank you.

The buttons can only be placed on the left side, next to the report post button. Do this by changing the "Integrate Action Buttons" setting in the vBOptions :)

Hello jwocky,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Thank you for your response, Fillip.

I know that there's an option to place it besides the Report Post icon, but I would prefer the Like button to be placed next to the Quote/Reply functions as that is where most member's eyes go.

I'm comfortable editing templates; are there any template edits that can accomplish this? Thank you!

Last edited:
Unfortunately not, not unless you want to move the relevant template hook (causing all other plugins to also move).

Hello jwocky,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings