Question Permalink in DB SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

We had VBSeo installed before on our forum and recently moved to DB SEO. In VBSEO we had a feature called permalink for every post within a thread. If you click on that, the specific post ( and only that alone) will be displayed on a new page. I was wondering whether DB SEO has such a feature? If it is there, could you please guide me how to activate it.? I have checked the Forum UL-> Post urls, but it is displaying all the posts. Thanks in advance.

Also one more thing. I know this is not the right place to ask, but i don't want to start a new thread either, so here it it is. The tweet poster mod supports only threads made directly on a configured forum, but it won't function when a moderator moves a thread to the configured forum. Is there any workaround for this? Are you planning to implement such an option in future?

Thanks again

Hi there,

We had VBSeo installed before on our forum and recently moved to DB SEO. In VBSEO we had a feature called permalink for every post within a thread. If you click on that, the specific post ( and only that alone) will be displayed on a new page. I was wondering whether DB SEO has such a feature? If it is there, could you please guide me how to activate it.? I have checked the Forum UL-> Post urls, but it is displaying all the posts. Thanks in advance.
There is no feature for that in vB4, sorry.

Also one more thing. I know this is not the right place to ask, but i don't want to start a new thread either, so here it it is. The tweet poster mod supports only threads made directly on a configured forum, but it won't function when a moderator moves a thread to the configured forum. Is there any workaround for this? Are you planning to implement such an option in future?
No plans for that at this time, sorry.

Hello Snehasallapam,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings