Pending Social Groups News Feed Page

Bijou

Customer
In Nobitas version of Social Groups there is a section in each Group called the News Feed. It's like a post you can make directly to the group itself, almost like a profile post. I was wondering if this is a feature in your Social Groups addon or if the importer has some way to import this section? It gets a lot of heavy use on my forum.

Upvote 0
Oh interesting, I checked back and I see this is pending, just curious does this mean this is not a feature but is currently being worked on? If so, I'm looking forward to it and will definitely purchase as soon as it's available. Thanks for taking it into consideration regardless :)

OH i see the pending prefix isjust a normal part of this forum this thread got moved to...

I hope that this will be implemented, but my site unfortunately has reached a point where theres so many nodes thanks to Nobita's addon that it's crashing to a halt. So I will be purchasing and using this addon soon. I'm realy praying this gets implemented for my members sake but it's what must be done regardless, my forum is too big and active to continue on any longer. If this is implemented eventually I do hope that maybe I could still import the data from Nobita's social group News Feeds

Back