Implemented Per-Shop Seperators / Multiple Currency Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbryant414

Customer
Really loving this mod, but I have two small requests. Hopefully they wouldn't be difficult to implement, and others would find them useful.

First, in the Per Shop Inventory settings when creating an Item, there is no clear delineation between shops. I have to count down to make sure I'm configuring things for the correct shop. Would it be possible to add some form of identifier for each store, or at least a horizontal line to separate each store and make it easier to count down? The screenshot below is item settings in two different shops, but it's easy to scroll right past the break between them.

RA4nGpe.png

This one might not be as straightforward. On my old VB4 forum, I used a different mod called PointMarket. Big downgrade in a lot of ways compared to the DBTech shop, but one feature they had was the ability to charge from two different currencies for an item. The "Per Shop" option already works perfectly for charging either/or, thus allowing me to give users two or three different ways to earn the same item. However, I'd like to have the ability to use AND, requiring up to three different currencies.

As an example: 50 Points earned with Likes/Reputation, 100 Credits earned with consistent Activity, and 200 Coins earned by creating Threads and Posts could allow someone to purchase Create a Forum.

gVgWuoa.png

Thanks for all your hard work.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll answer the second one just now; you can achieve this by simply creating another copy of the item, alternatively setting up 2 different shops and have Shop A for "Primary Point Field" and Shop B for "Secondary Point Field".

I strongly doubt I'm going to be implementing a secondary currency option since a) I've never seen another mod do that and it could be confusing to other admins and b) it would likely cause a wealth of bugs and display challenges in hundreds of different locations.

I'll take a look at separators for Beta 2 :)

I'll answer the second one just now; you can achieve this by simply creating another copy of the item, alternatively setting up 2 different shops and have Shop A for "Primary Point Field" and Shop B for "Secondary Point Field".

I strongly doubt I'm going to be implementing a secondary currency option since a) I've never seen another mod do that and it could be confusing to other admins and b) it would likely cause a wealth of bugs and display challenges in hundreds of different locations.

I'll take a look at separators for Beta 2 :)

Appreciate the response, and the separators will be a nice QOL improvement :)

As for the other bit, it would be a nice feature to have, but I definitely wasn't expecting you to reinvent the wheel. I was hoping it'd be something simple like adding a few columns. No such luck, it seems.

If I can hijack my own thread for a moment: is there any documentation regarding the PHP Callbacks?

Hello kbryant414,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Implemented.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back