PayPal vs Bitcoin

db-fan22

Customer
Eden said:
For reasons that eludes me, PayPal has decided to ban my account for life even though I didn't do anything unusual. I was registered on their site since 2007 and used their services mainly to receive money for my eBay sales where I have 100% positive feedback. I haven't registered any litigation so far and I don't think I have broken any of the PayPal rules...

i was banned from paypal many years ago

luckily for me because paypal banned me i got into bitcoin early

bitcoin is the future! because no one controls bitcoin so bitcoin can never ban you!

hip hip hooray!

Last edited:
I know about bitcoin. What I'm upset about is that, they did not give me the exact reason why they banned me. I called them and operators were just able to confirm the fact I was banned but they did not have much informations. They let me know that there are people called inspector that take these decision and there is nothing I can do to stop them.

Sounds like a dictatorship. I always thought people who were banned really did bad thing, but now it happened to me for no reason I know I was wrong.

Thank you for your reply anyways.

PayPal has become so powerful that they don't even have a competitor and as proof, even vbDonate doesn't offer an alternative. So it will not be useful for me to create skrill or other accounts because if I understand correctly, you can't add anything other than PayPal ...

In a sense, you obviously have no choice because only PayPal offers APIs. It is so sad to be reduced to that when I am sure it is a misunderstanding.

What is not right is that I had no opportunity to plead my case. I haven't even received a warning and since 2007, if I had done something serious, my account would have been banned a long time ago ... so I don't understand what could have happened to have such a punishment.

The worst thing about all this is that I have no recourse, to my knowledge. PayPal advisors told me that zealous inspectors make these kinds of decisions and that they can't be canceled.

everything you said is true,

i hate paypal and banks with a passion, they dictate what is wrong and what is right

i can't wait until they disappear, which they will in the future and be replaced with crypto as they are currently banning tons of people online for their political views

because of banks and paypal lots of innocent people are in jail and other accused of ridiculous things

if you control the money in the world, you control people and governments

skrill and stripe and all those other payments companies are the same as paypal

unfortunately there is not much you can do, once your banned, once you are banned, they refuse to listen to your case

currently the majority of customers online only use paypal and visa for buying/donating, but that is changing more and more every day with more people going toward crypto

but the demand is not there yet, so i always end up having to get it custom made, i got my users to donate towards getting custom add-ons and it has been positive

sorry about your paypal

I already have crypto currency but it is unfortunately not easy to make requests for donations through this.

Also, the crypto currency has dropped quite a bit lately. I know that bitcoin is going up a bit, but the Ripples, to name a few, are dropping a lot.

This is not yet very reliable, and bitcoin is too expensive. I could only buy centimes of bitcoin.

I would have liked people like you and me to open an online bank like PayPal that is as convenient as the latter.

I remember at first that everyone had doubts about PayPal and I blindly promoted it. I regret it a little now, especially if my situation does not change.

I suspect paypal to have had access to my confidential information. Which will explain why they do not give me the exact reason why they banned me for life. But I find it unfair to have been ejected for no reason.

I wish more people were aware about what PayPal does and try to stop these practices. But I have no weight and a lot of users must think that I deserve that. Nobody will believe that PayPal could be so wrong ...

And unfortunately for me, I will not be entitled to any impetus of solidarity from other users who are too afraid to lose, in turn, their account.

The PayPal company has changed a lot since 2007 when I signed up. Their evolution and their radical methods scare me. Big companies like PayPal have the power to refuse people without giving them explanations. This should not be allowed.

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theory but after what PayPal did to me, nothing surprises me anymore.

the crypto community is crazy and it's easy to loose a lot of money, there is millions of scammers in the crypto world and thousands of coins,

you are right, not many people give donations in crypto, because the majority of people:
are not using crypto
have no need for crypto
are afraid of crypto

banks, paypal and visa pretty much run the world

bitcoin is not "reliable" right now because it fluctuates in price, it's priced against the american dollar,
the american dollar is the world's reserve dollar and nothing is better than the us dollar at this moment,

i believe bitcoin will eventually become the worlds reserve currency,

i would stay away from all those other crypto coin, most of the are scams, i only trust bitcoin

i wish i could open up my own "bank" but as soon as we get powerful, the big banks will shut us down,
banks are a business and they goal is to make money and steal from us

that is why many of the people are poor and the housing market in 2008 crash and millions of people lost their homes,
the banks bought back the houses and re-sold them back to the same people who lost them

the banks are criminals!

luckily for us, the internet is starting to change that, and with crypto we less and less need the banks
I suspect paypal to have had access to my confidential information. Which will explain why they do not give me the exact reason why they banned me for life. But I find it unfair to have been ejected for no reason.

absolutely, there is no privacy with paypal, visa, and bank, they know everything we do, and if you are against their political views they can easily shut you down

I wish more people were aware about what PayPal does and try to stop these practices. But I have no weight and a lot of users must think that I deserve that. Nobody will believe that PayPal could be so wrong ...

i also wish this, but it's only been maybe 10 years that paypal has started to ban people
they didn't do it before because they didn't have much power, they were a small company,
but as soon as companies become massive, they try to control people

remember, power corrupts

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theory but after what PayPal did to me, nothing surprises me anymore.

after paypal banned me, it opened my eyes, i started to understand how much power they have, and how there is no competetion against paypal or the banks

facebook, youtube, google, twitter, paypal, banks are all power hungry controlling war driven money hungry criminals companies

there is no freedom in the world,

but luckily for us, programmers and the internet are changing the world,

they are creating decentralized software to beat these companies, such as

gab, bitchute, duckduckgo, bitcoin, open bazaar

the only thing we can do at this moment is spread the world, and get your money out of the fiat system

because as long as our money is in the fiat banking system, we will never have financial freedom and we will continue to be pushed around by these corrupt companies and loose our freedoms

you can check out this video episode from mike maloney,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

most people don't know how the (money)monetary system works,
they go to work everyday to earn money to try to pay their overpriced homes from banks and live paycheck to paycheck because inflation steals their moneys worth
and the holloywood keeps them busy by making stupid hollywood shows
and getting women to buy clothes after clothes to look "pretty"

i am glad paypal banned me because it opened my eyes,
you must never give up and hope

conspiracy theory are words used online to scare people from reading about conspiracy theory
most people dont read about them because it scares them,
but the truth is coming out more and more everyday
more people are waking up

life is difficult because the banks,paypal, and visa control the money
its a very scary world once you start to understand how the banking system works,

but at this moment we can't do anything about paypal

don't loose hope my friend,

Last edited:
Thank you 21515.

I'm afraid that most people aren't ready to turn a blind eye to PayPal's actions. My own dad thinks I did something serious to deserve the blocking of my account. Nevertheless, it is not the case.

Indeed, PayPal is everywhere. Their services are so convenient that it is almost impossible to survive on the internet without them.

If you take the case of Patreon or Fiverr, these two platforms offer PayPal and as individuals, there are no alternatives to receive money on these sites. Patreon offers Payoneer as an alternative but it is not an electronic wallet and the latter is only intended for businesses.

Apart from PayPal, there is nothing for the moment. if only concurants were offering something simillary. At PayPal for individuals, it would be really great.

PayPal Europe is based in Luxembourg, so I doubt that my messages are heard. I will find out about my rights and see if I really can not get my account back.

I do not think the PayPal company is bad in itself, it is some people who work there are the problems. I do not know if it was an AI who banned me or an inspector, but the least I could do was to warn me that there was a problem with my account and that they give me the means to correct that.

But I do not see any problem concerning us. Is it an excess of zeal? Some people at PayPal would like to want to hurt me?

I probably would never know.

What did you do to be banned for life from PayPal?

Do you know alternatives to PayPal?

Apart from webform@paypal.com, is there any other way to contact PayPal managers to solve our problems?

My own dad thinks I did something serious to deserve the blocking of my account. Nevertheless, it is not the case.

the majority of old people are clueless about technology, remember they are the generation that grew without technology and grew up without google

our generation has much more information at the palm of our hands(mobile phones)

If you take the case of Patreon or Fiverr, these two platforms offer PayPal and as individuals, there are no alternatives to receive money on these sites. Patreon offers Payoneer as an alternative but it is not an electronic wallet and the latter is only intended for businesses.

patreon is also involved in political view banning lately, they are pressured by big banks to ban people, there are developers currently in the process of creating a patreon competitor that use crypto currencies, but it is still to early

But I do not see any problem concerning us. Is it an excess of zeal? Some people at PayPal would like to want to hurt me?

it's because paypal has to follow government laws & banking laws, if paypal doesnt follows american laws, they will be fined and shutdown

What did you do to be banned for life from PayPal?
i had a lottery feature, almost the same as the shop add-on here. but it was custom made by another developer

technically lottery features are against the law because you need a licence to run anything gambling realted

its a stupid law, its ridiculous, the only reason you need a licence is because is because governments are lobbied by big lottery corporations to make this law, so lottery corporations can make more money and control the gambling system

Do you know alternatives to PayPal?
stripe, skrill, payza, paxum, payoneer, google wallet, we pay

but they all follow the same laws as paypal, make sure you read their terms of service
unfortunately like 95% of customers only use paypal

Thank you for your prompt replies.

I know the services you quote but can I use them as individuals? I mean, in my country, I have the right to make up to 200 euros per month of additional income without declaring an activity.

For example if I sell items on eBay as a particular seller, PayPal was very convenient. Without them, I do not know where to go. I have always had 100% positive feedbacks. I guess PayPal banned me because I sent money with a message. In the messages I was copying and pasting messages I had received for these payments and PayPal certainly believed that I was not the author of these transfers. I didn't think PayPal would read my personal comments during the transactions, but if they didn't give me the exact reason for my blocking, I think it's because they didn't have permission to do so.

you know, I always called PayPal before doing anything.That's probably why I've never been banned since 2007. I don't know what happened so that I end up being banned but I'm pretty sure it's a mistake.

I will inquire if PayPal has the right to ban me for no reason.

One thing is certain is that they have no right to keep my information. If I re-register, they should not be able to ban me again, otherwise it means they have kept my informations and it's illegal ...

In reality, I prefer trying to recover my account more passively. I wouldn't go to the clash with them. I just want to recover my account.

I'm disgusted that vbDonate only uses PayPal.

I did not know that Patreon banished people. I do not know in what world we live.

If it continues like this, soon, even the supermarket can prevent anyone from shopping at home. It's all great.

I do not think it's good advertising for PayPal to ban people for no reason.

If it's an AI it would be really disrespectful of them not to reopen my account.

Do you have a forum? I would like to register. I do not know why but I really appreciate our discussion. You seem to me to be an open and trustworthy person. I will write petitions online to try to change things.

I have nothing against PayPal, I have after the people or AI who made the decision to harm me.

Last edited:
I know the services you quote but can I use them as individuals? I mean, in my country, I have the right to make up to 200 euros per month of additional income without declaring an activity.
i'm not sure because i don't normally sell things on ebay or sell products, running a forum is just a hobby, i don't depend on the income from my online websites

i was a part-time seller when i had paypal, but then after my paypal account was closed it was way to hard make any money because everyone online mostly uses paypal to buy things, so my selling hobby went downward and i stopped

complete bullshit that you are only allowed to make 200 euros a month and have to declare it, those damn government leechers are trying to such every penny from you

thats why they love paypal and other paygates, its easier to monitor online,
and thats whats good about crypto, its hard to track

For example if I sell items on eBay as a particular seller, PayPal was very convenient. Without them, I do not know where to go. I have always had 100% positive feedbacks. I guess PayPal banned me because I sent money with a message. In the messages I was copying and pasting messages I had received for these payments and PayPal certainly believed that I was not the author of these transfers. I didn't think PayPal would read my personal comments during the transactions, but if they didn't give me the exact reason for my blocking, I think it's because they didn't have permission to do so.
they don't really give a reason most time, i tried calling them but they said i broke their terms of services, they lady on the phone is just a mimium wage worker, she wasn't too concerned about my problem

you know, I always called PayPal before doing anything.That's probably why I've never been banned since 2007. I don't know what happened so that I end up being banned but I'm pretty sure it's a mistake.
you are much smarter than most people, most people don't read the terms or service, they do finally when you get banned,

One thing is certain is that they have no right to keep my information. If I re-register, they should not be able to ban me again, otherwise it means they have kept my informations and it's illegal ...
actually, i tried that once! i made another account and they banned that one too,
they work by IP and yes, they compare your personal information to the new account and purchases you make, and address, so they know its a second account, they will even send you an email saying you are only allowed to make one account and your other account is banned so you cant use a second account

I'm disgusted that vbDonate only uses PayPal.
don't be angry at vbDonate, vbDonate usually implements what is in demand,
no point of implementing something that no one will use

I did not know that Patreon banished people. I do not know in what world we live.
most people don't, they just watch tv and work to get a paycheck

If it continues like this, soon, even the supermarket can prevent anyone from shopping at home. It's all great.
that would be great for the banks, then they can easily shut down the people who don't go along with their political views

I do not think it's good advertising for PayPal to ban people for no reason.
paypal is so BIG that it doesn't matter if they ban someone people, because the % of people they ban is very small

Do you have a forum? I would like to register. I do not know why but I really appreciate our discussion. You seem to me to be an open and trustworthy person. I will write petitions online to try to change things.
protesting and petitions won't do much,
look whats happening in France, nothing will change,

the best thing to do is hit companies/people where it hurts the most, they're pockets! money!
because money runs the world

yes i do, you can look at my profile i have a link to my website there

I have nothing against PayPal, I have after the people or AI who made the decision to harm me.
hate the company and people!

AIi is actally good, its going to change the world!

its sad that once someone is banned from paypal you are pretty much finished online,
if i really need paypal i will get my grandma, aunt, uncle to use theirs for me

but i use bitcoin everywhere now, so no need for paypal

on the bright side ebay is leaving paypal for adyen
and bitcoin will replace paypal in 10 years

Last edited:
I am aware of what is happening in France because it is where I live.

The movement of the yellow jackets is not ready to stop. They are present in the streets every weekends.

The government will stay on their positions. President Macron does not have much choice. He is tugging between what the people want and what his wealthy friends who contributed to his arrival in power impose on him. He is a former rothschild banker which makes him an enemy for most poor people in my country.

Unfortunately the reality is not so simple and I think everyone is trying to find a solution to this crisis that started with the rise of fuel.

The requirements of each yellow jackets can't be exaused. We are not living in the Care Bears World lol.

I feel that our freedoms are more and more flouted. The powerful allow themselves everything and we have no way to defend ourselves against this injustice.

I'm not sure I'll have the courage, the time and the patience to fight for my rights.

So far, I have been the victim of three injustices in my country, but after having discussions with the employees of companies incremented I always managed to find a solution amicably and I am staying in good term with them.

In the case of PayPal it is very different because we don't have any competent phone. And emails are just as useless. I got tired of writing long emails with irrefutable arguments and I get nothing but automatic answers. I am facing a wall and the headquarters of PayPal Europe is in Luxembourg. In other words, outside the jurisdiction of my country.

I could file a statement on my gouvernement official's website, but I don't want to end up with a bullet between the eyes. I don't know who we are dealing with. And even well-known Media have had the closure of their PayPal account for their position in Palestine and didn't try to get their account back. If they had been able to defend themselves, they would have done it.

I can do nothing but wait for things to move. Maybe tomorrow, PayPal will disappear and we will be entitled with new way of payment even more liberticidal.

The government will stay on their positions. President Macron does not have much choice. He is tugging between what the people want and what his wealthy friends who contributed to his arrival in power impose on him. He is a former rothschild banker which makes him an enemy for most poor people in my country.
you are completely correct, all the current leaders/president were put there by the wealthy elite, that's why they are weak leaders and don't care about the citizens

"bankers" the root of all problems

Unfortunately the reality is not so simple and I think everyone is trying to find a solution to this crisis that started with the rise of fuel.
the thing is.. there is no solution at this moment, because even if Macron steps down, they will just put another president and he will be the same as Macron,

the thing is, its very easy to control presidents, because you can pick who will be leaders when they are young kids, and help them become presidents, but you trick them into doing bad things when they are young, this way when they are old, they will do anything you want them to do because you have "evidence" of the trick you did to them when they were young

changing leaders is not the solution, that's why nothing ever changes
it's like a circle every year after year.....

most people blame the leaders, blame the presidents... but if you ask them a question "how does money work" "where does money come from"

nobody knows.....

people need to look up past the presidents and look at the "system"

the system is the problem, the system of "money and banking"

you need to change the "money and banking" system, then you can have change,

the best way to change the system, is for take power from the banking system, also take power from governments by taking away the money

we should not let banks store our money,

most people don't know about the reserve currency,

in history there is always one country that controls the world, because their money controls the world

global-reserve-currencies2.png

you see this picture?

it was protugal, spain, netherlands, france, britian, and currently.... the united states

in history it is always the same 1 country always controls the world, so their money controls the world

but soon there will be a "world currency" because the united states in in decline,
there is less and less jobs in the united states, all the jobs went to China

china want to be the new "world currency" they want the "yuan" to beat the "dollar"

but it doesn't matter if china, or brazil or another country control the money,

it will always be the same....

so like i said before... you can change leaders or country in power... but nothing will change...

you need to change the "system"

you need to take power from the banks

then.. we can finally change the world for good and not bad

I feel that our freedoms are more and more flouted. The powerful allow themselves everything and we have no way to defend ourselves against this injustice.
it seems this way, but actually we are more free than our father and mother

we have the internet, we have more information and unlimited information
in the past religion control the world, but with the internet now there is less religion because people are smarter

in the past... me and you will never talk or meet..

I could file a statement on my gouvernement official's website, but I don't want to end up with a bullet between the eyes. I don't know who we are dealing with. And even well-known Media have had the closure of their PayPal account for their position in Palestine and didn't try to get their account back. If they had been able to defend themselves, they would have done it.
yes, that his how much power paypal have, they close accounts based on political beliefs
if you say... i hate black people, white people, they will close your account,
they try to stop your free speech

I can do nothing but wait for things to move. Maybe tomorrow, PayPal will disappear and we will be entitled with new way of payment even more liberticidal.
bitcoin is only solution at this moment, bitcoin will make all third party payment processors disappear

it will also make countries money disappear,

because for example the french franc or uk pound become less and less valuable every year,

we work so hard every year and save money, but the money loose value,

its not fair, but the banks do this on purpose, they have done it for over 100 years,

did you know they make money from your money? you put 1000 dollars in the bank, and they lend your money to other people who pay interest, so they make 5000 from your 1000 and give you only 5 dollars in interest,

they are very smart,

but what happens when more people put their money into bitcoin and not the bank?
then the bank will have less and less power,

bitcoin is the future, the banks cannot take your bitcoin away

even if you want a bank account, you need identification and an address
also it's very easy to get your identify stolen because credits card require alot of personal information

with bitcoin, you don't need any personal information

did you know france borrows money from a central bank? then they have to return the borrowed money to the central bank and pay them interest!

terrible!

france should not borrow money from anyone, they should create their own money

but the bank will not allow this,

this is why i think the yellow vest protest will accomplish nothing for france...

if you want to change things...

you have directly to the root of the problem....

the banking system...

and guns and violence will not change things...

you have to leave the banking system.

take your money and go to bitcoin

bitcoin-btc-vs-central-banks.jpg

DQmbnfrX9jpss8xCchzpQx57DLdFMMXFM5JGV3MpidmbPXB_1680x8400.jpg

740_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy9mMjdiZDFjMDAwNGRmYTg5YWM4MzA2NGVmZD...jpg

Last edited:
Given how much a bitcoin costs (around $ 3,500) I really doubt that this money can be generalized. At the time, my brother had bought many bitcoin when it was very affordable but he made the mistake to sell everything, now he regret because he did not believe enough in this money. He is trying to invest in other affordable crypto money, hoping their value will rise as fast as bitcoin.

He also told me that it was time to invest again in crypto currency.

Very few people have the means to afford bitcoin, and I'm convinced that companies like PayPal and others have already invested in cryptocurrency because each bank buys a spare wheel in case it would be brought to disappear in a near future.

I doubt that people are ready to abandon their bank.

As long as they will not be touched by an injustice as we have both been. They will never rebel. They will continue to think that it will not affect them. We are so numerous on Earth that PayPal will always find enough users and will continue to choose the last ones according to their criteria and will be helped in their maneuvering thanks to ambiguous laws easy to divert to justify their abusive banishment.

The only thing we can do is to be witnesses and try to educate people about it.

Given how much a bitcoin costs (around $ 3,500)

yes, 1 full bitcoin cost $3,500

but most people don't understand, and get confused, they think they have to buy 1 full bitcoin

you do not have to buy 1 full bitcoin, you can buy a little bit of bitcoin

bitcoin can divide in many small pieces, for example , i can divide a bitcoin in 10,000 pieces, 5,000 piece, 100 piece, 5 piece,

for example we can divide 1 bitcoin into 16 pieces

so if you want 1 small piece of 1 bitcoin,

1 small piece will cost $218.75

so you can buy small piece for 218.75,

you can even go smaller and smaller,

so if you don't have much money, you can buy 20$ worth of bitcoin

its sounds confusing at first, but it is easy to understand after you start using it

At the time, my brother had bought many bitcoin when it was very affordable but he made the mistake to sell everything, now he regret because he did not believe enough in this money.

yes, many people sell so early, many people don't believe in bitcoin because they don't understand how money work
at first it is just like a silly game, people laugh,
its very hard to understand, but when you understand how bitcoin works, you will be amazed

He is trying to invest in other affordable crypto money, hoping their value will rise as fast as bitcoin.
it's not a good idea to invest in other crypto, other crypto is scam, many people copy bitcoin and try to tell others to buy their crypto,
but it is a scam, they will run away with your money, only trust 1 crypto... bitcoin

He also told me that it was time to invest again in crypto currency.
i agree with your brother, now is a good time to invest again,
but only invest in bitcoin, not other coin

Very few people have the means to afford bitcoin
because they think have to buy 1 full bitcoin, but anyone can afford bitcoin
if you have 5 $- 20$ , is all you need

PayPal and others have already invested in cryptocurrency because each bank buys a spare wheel in case it would be brought to disappear in a near future.
i think the banks are buying bitcoin also, they try to scare people but doing a pump and dump,
they try to scare people so no one buy bitcoin,
banks know bitcoin is enemy for them

I doubt that people are ready to abandon their bank.
people will not abandon banks,
banks will abandon people and when this happen, banks will take people's money

As long as they will not be touched by an injustice as we have both been. They will never rebel.
this is true, i was like everyone in the world before, i was not aware and everything was happy, i did not rebel because paypal keep me happy
but eventually people will realize their money become less valuable and people with bitcoin will have more valuable,
they will run to bitcoin eventually,

The only thing we can do is to be witnesses and try to educate people about it.
we don't have weapons, we don't have power

but we have a voice, and we can educate others to this knowledge

knowledge is power..

I know we can buy little bitcoin. I use CoinBase and CEX.IO. I had a toast wallet with 70 ripple on it but I've lost all of my recovery information after a computer crash.

I'm tempted to buy some additional "little" bitcoin but not every platform allow you to buy them. Usually we have to buy a full bitcoin.

Do you know the American drama, Darknet? It talks about crypto currencies. It's quite interesting and plausible.

Did you know that Anonymous had managed to generate a huge boycott of PayPal with no less than 9000 PayPal account closures in the process?

No less than 80 members of Anonymous have been arrested in several countries afterward.

By the way, just out of curiosity, does your nickname 21515 have any meaning?

Last edited:
I know we can buy little bitcoin. I use CoinBase and CEX.IO. I had a toast wallet with 70 ripple on it but I've lost all of my recovery information after a computer crash.

sorry to hear that, i heard lots of people lost their keys,
it's not easy taking care of your own money, you must very knowledgeable in computers and information security to take control of your own money

for now, grandma and grandpa will let the banks take care of them
until everyone starts moving to bitcoin and then grandma and grandpa will be left behind because they dont understand computers

in the past everybody must know how to hunt animal or they will starve,
in the past everyone must know how to build house or they will starve

in the future everyone must know how to program and understand computer or they will starve

Do you know the American drama, Darknet? It talks about crypto currencies. It's quite interesting and plausible.

no i don;t know about this, i seldom watch tv or shows, i find they are terrible and make my brain slow, like zombie,
i prefer to do something more productive, but i will take a look at this show for you, and see how it is

I'm tempted to buy some additional "little" bitcoin but not every platform allow you to buy them. Usually we have to buy a full bitcoin.
u should becareful if platform now allow you to buy little bitcoin, it is dangerous,
yes i think u should buy a little bitcoin, maybe 100 dollars every month, but not all your saving account
coinbase is ok, but after you buy, send to your wallet, never keep on coinbase

No less than 80 members of Anonymous have been arrested in several countries afterward.
nsa watch everything, be careful, maybe they will come arrest me and you for talk about banks:(
make sure you cover your webcam and mobile phone camera,
hackers can see and steal your bank pin number

always think cyber security! so you can stay safe

in the past hacker steal my grandma pin and information!
link said "click here for recipe on bake cookies"
she click on bad link, and thats how they get her!

she is old and not know anything about computer!
now she hate computer!

for now i take care my grandma! hacker never hurt her again!

By the way, just out of curiosity, does your nickname @21515 have any meaning?
has no meaning,
but is same numbers as my profile link

look! i show you scary picture

this magazine front cover in 1988
they know all currencies will die, and 1 currency will rule the world!

every country currency will disappear,

bitcoin will be only money in the world

it is very scary, if you live in united states, because no one will want to use u.s.a money
it will loose much much value!
because now u.s. dollar rule the world!

but bitcoin will soon rule the world!
but it will be good for me and you,

you can listen this man, he is very smart,

he say buy gold and bitcoin

i say buy bitcoin only

i dont like gold, because it is physical and hard to spend, hard to keep and hard to use

gold is good in the past, but now we are in future, so only digitial money is good

Last edited:
Thank you for all that information. It's very interesting.

I do not have a USB key for crypto-yet, so I'll have to wait before I can transfer my cryptocurrency.

Regarding the TV series that I told you in my previous message. I was wrong about the title, it was not "DarkNet" but rather "StartUp". Finally, this is of little importance.

One day, Abraham Lincoln said:

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money will be forced to extend its reach by working on the prejudices of the world. "
-U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864
(Letter to Col. William F. Elkins)

This means nothing to you? I believe on the contrary that this Abraham Lincoln was a visionary. Freemason nonetheless, but he knew the dangers of powerful businesses.

When you say that we are freer than our ancestors, it’s actually true, but they are hard fought so that we can live freely but we must not fool ourselves. Unfortunately, this will only be short-lived.

Due to terrorism and other abuses, they are spreading mass espionage under the pretext of protecting the population.

I have witnessed the change of mentality, in a report dating back several years, interviewees saw in security cameras an infringement of freedoms, while recently, this practice no longer shock anyone.

Of course, when all of this is used for the right reasons, there is no fear to have, but when careless people take control, our freedoms are in danger.

We need a balance of things.

I just noticed PayPal's assessment on Trustpilot and I was not shocked to see they only have one star. A majority of users are dissatisfied.

I do not consider myself a customer anymore because I think I have never been considered as such, I was just a user.

After finding this, I asked myself a lot of questions. How can PayPal continue to survive if people turn away from their services?

Is it not in their interest to maintain a good image?

What about PayPal USA? Did they get a better rating than PayPal Europe?

On this, see you soon!

Last edited:
I do not have a USB key for crypto-yet, so I'll have to wait before I can transfer my cryptocurrency.
i don't have hardware wallet either, i dont like hardware wallet in case they break,

i just use old computer and not connected to network, i leave copy of old computer in my grandmas home, it will be safe there
she is old and she won't steal it from me, unfortunately i did not buy many bitcoins because my job not give me big money in the past, or i would be very rich,
yes i regret it, but even if i go back, have no money to buy , i will keep saving for i just someday own at least 1 bitcoin, that is my wish, because there is only 21 million bitcoins, so if i can own 1, i will be hero in my city

Regarding the TV series that I told you in my previous message. I was wrong about the title, it was not "DarkNet" but rather "StartUp". Finally, this is of little importance.
(y)

This means nothing to you? I believe on the contrary that this Abraham Lincoln was a visionary. Freemason nonetheless, but he knew the dangers of powerful businesses.
we have had many leaders tell us, but most people do not listen,
you see, tv, netflix, movies shows, sports, are used to keep people entertained so they won't listen to important things

look justin beiber video has 1,986,484,213 views
important videos about money and corruption has maybe 5,000 views

everyone is too busy watching movies to care about imporant things

When you say that we are freer than our ancestors, it’s actually true, but they are hard fought so that we can live freely but we must not fool ourselves. Unfortunately, this will only be short-lived.
i think so too, but there is many people fighting on the internet by programming and creating good software to stop the powers from censoring us,
such as tor, open bazaar, bitcoin, gab, dissenter

lots of great programmers and people out there in the internet creating wonderful software to bring freedom for us

in the past people fought with violence but in the future people will fight without violence using their brain by creating software

Due to terrorism and other abuses, they are spreading mass espionage under the pretext of protecting the population.
it's true

I have witnessed the change of mentality, in a report dating back several years, interviewees saw in security cameras an infringement of freedoms, while recently, this practice no longer shock anyone.
it's going to get hard also, but now ai and video software can create fake videos about people

I just noticed PayPal's assessment on Trustpilot and I was not shocked to see they only have one star. A majority of users are dissatisfied.
most users were probably sellers also,

I do not consider myself a customer anymore because I think I have never been considered as such, I was just a user.
i agree, i was just a user also

After finding this, I asked myself a lot of questions. How can PayPal continue to survive if people turn away from their services?
because the amount of people being banned is small compared to the amount of users,
we are just a drop in the ocean so we don't make a dent in their profits

Is it not in their interest to maintain a good image?
image is not important when there is no competition againt payal

What about PayPal USA? Did they get a better rating than PayPal Europe?
im not sure i never check their reviews, but i think the people who were banned come from all over the world and not just from one country

haha it's so funny, Paypal now has started it's users to allow buying Bitcoin on their website,

Bitcoin is now again on a all time high and bull run,

Bitcoin is going to take over the world

The world is tired of Banks!

Banks are evil and devalue our money and always enriches the few banking families who control the world!

Bitcoin will be used as a savings account which will always go UP , so people can retire with a good savings when they are old,

Housing will no longer be used as investments, instead people are going to buy bitcoin, so housing will become cheap

Buy Bitcoin and save yourself!

bitprice.png

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

I didn't know BitCoin could be purchased through PayPal.
What happened to the Facebook/Google cryptocurrency they wanted to develop together?

I'm also curious about Ripple and some other crypto money.
Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best crypto, but we can't really make a lot of profit out of it compared to promising new cryptocurrencies.
However, it is not easy to find which one is going to become the new Bitcoin.

I sat on BitCoin for a long time, but somehow they disappointed me over time in many things. It is much easier to switch to the Ethereum...

Last edited:
Back