Question payment profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasannakyuz

Customer
I bought the dragonbyte e-commerce plugin to use with the credit plugin, but I think it is not compatible with the credit plugin as a payment method. This is a big problem for me, I demand a solution on this issue. I bought the Dragonbyte store plugin, but the plugin is extremely useless.

Screenshot_2.png

why can't I get the product with this credit when I add store credit to the user?

If there is no solution to this, I demand a refund of my money.

Thank You.

Last edited:
I bought the dragonbyte e-commerce plugin to use with the credit plugin, but I think it is not compatible with the credit plugin as a payment method.
It is. You have to add DB Credits as a payment profile, then add it as a valid option in DB eCommerce settings.

why can't I get the product with this credit when I add store credit to the user?
I don't understand this question, sorry.

If there is no solution to this, I demand a refund of my money.
"The Customer acknowledges that the Software has not been developed to meet the Customer's individual requirements, and that it is therefore the Customer's responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the Software meet the Customer's requirements prior to purchase."

A refund is not available for digital downloads after the product has already been downloaded.

I'm getting the user to buy the product by adding store credit, but the notification doesn't come.
What notification?

It is. You have to add DB Credits as a payment profile, then add it as a valid option in DB eCommerce settings.
if you can pay with dragonbyte credits, dragonbyte ecommerce, that's fine. I guess I couldn't do it, I'll try again and report it.

I like your ecommerce plugin very much if it integrates seamlessly with dragonbyte credits I will get an indefinite license

thank you for your support

if you can pay with dragonbyte credits, dragonbyte ecommerce, that's fine. I guess I couldn't do it, I'll try again and report it.
Yes, you can use DB Credits as a payment profile:
1622657774536.png

Do not that it will not transfer the credits from the person who bought the item to the person who is set as the item owner in DB eCommerce.

I wanted to do this so that members could buy products with dragonbyte credits.

Thank you so much.

Step 1: Go to admin.php?payment-profiles/ and click "Add payment profile"
Step 2: In the "Provider" drop-down, choose DragonByte Credits
Step 3: Fill out the form. Make sure you read the description for the "Exchange rate" field thoroughly, as this is very important.
Step 4: Click "Save"
Step 5: In the left hand menu, click on "DragonByte eCommerce" to expand the menu
Step 6: In this new menu group that just expanded, scroll down and click "Settings" (admin.php?options/groups/dbtechEcommerce/)
Step 7: Scroll down until you find "Available payment profiles"
Step 8: Tick the box next to the payment profile you created in steps 1-4

Products will now be purchasable with DB Credits based on the exchange rate you filled out in step 3.

Hello @hasannakyuz,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating