Pay-What-You-Want Sale

Belazor

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
This poll determines which mod will be in the first ever Pay What You Want sale On DBTech - the winning mod will be put on sale for a week where you pay whatever you want for it (minimum $5).

Poll closes at 8PM GMT on Friday the 4th of January.

re

Hmmm AJAX Threads would be my favorite. As I'm a poor student i'd like to have it cheap :(.
If i had the money i would pay more of course xD

Decado

Owner
Customer
Due to the draw (and the system not being set up to handle 2 PWYW sales at once) We are going to go with the mod which reached the highest amount of votes first, which is Infopanels - seems like the only fair way to do it :)

Due to the draw (and the system not being set up to handle 2 PWYW sales at once) We are going to go with the mod which reached the highest amount of votes first, which is Infopanels - seems like the only fair way to do it :)
Thanks, that's mod I was missing xD

Thanks Ozzy .....mighty nice of the db team to do this yet another reason that sets them apart from other companies out there...

Thanks again

actually this won´t work for upgrading a licence to lifetime.
even if the price field is editable! (after updating the chart, the old price appers)
is that intentional?

Belazor

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
angus: That was my mistake, I incorrectly assumed that upgrades should not be PWYW enabled. I've corrected that, so if you edit the price now, it should stick :)