Legacy Option to hide the "Page generated in x seconds" etc text on the forum home page

Status
Not open for further replies.

furnival

Customer
Option to hide the "Page generated in x seconds" etc text on the forum home page

Could the pro version have an option to hide the "Page generated in x seconds" etc text at the bottom of the forum home page please? This is not something my users want to, or need to, see. Excuse me for being so frank but from my perspective an option to hide this text from everyone except the administrator usergroup would be a good feature to have.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You can control this via the three "Expanded [...]" settings in the Misc Options for this mod.

You can control this via the three "Expanded [...]" settings in the Misc Options for this mod.

Thank you. As a general comment on usability I was a little confused by this settings group:

Expanded Footer Statistics - Usergroups
You can choose the usergroups that should be able to access the Expanded Footer Statistics here.

I had selected Yes for the expanded footer statistics and selected only administrators for the usergroups who I thought would be the only usergroup able to view the stats, but on my site everyone could view those stats, so I'm not sure if the usergroups setting works properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back