Bug No list showing up on "My Classifieds"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. We're running the latest version and I've relisted an old listing to test and it's showing up in under the My Listings page. Have you changed your time frame for what listings show as 'current'?

I even set the timeframe now, the ALL listing, SOld Items, Current lisitng, etc. still no ads showing up...

Sorry for the delay, missed the notification of your reply in this thread.

It might be an idea if you can create me an admin account that would let me check over your settings. Feel free to PM me the details if you can. :)

Just been looking over your site (which is cool btw) and wanted to ask another couple of questions.

First, are you talking about the My Classifieds page or the My Listings page?

My Classifieds will only show up completed sales, i.e. someone has bought them and the item has run to completion. Anything else won't appear.

All items should show up on the My Listings page, both those that are completed, those that are unsold, etc, all divided into the appropriate division.

My Classifieds appears on either of the two following pages:
dbtclassifieds.php?do=profile&action=myclassifieds
dbtclassifieds.php?do=profile

Whereas My Listings appears on the following page:
dbtclassifieds.php?do=profile&action=mylistings

I noticed you don't seem to have the second layer of menus available which would list both options, so it might be that you are arriving at a different page to what you expect.

From what I can tell on your Classifieds install only one or two listings have had a completed sale and none for one user (perhaps the one you are checking on?) which might explain the above.

Hope that's ok.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating