• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bug Multiple taxation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlosNer

Customer
Some users are reporting mutiple taxation like this:

1605799120709.png

But in the transation log there is only one taxation event:

1605799165505.png

XenForo 1.5 isn't actively supported or developed by ourselves nor XenForo Ltd, I would recommend upgrading to XenForo 2.2 as soon as possible.

The same applies, only the XenForo 2.2 version is in active development. That being said, without step-by-step instructions for how to replicate this issue, I'm limited in what I can do.

This is not something I'm able to replicate.

The same applies, only the XenForo 2.2 version is in active development. That being said, without step-by-step instructions for how to replicate this issue, I'm limited in what I can do.

This is not something I'm able to replicate.

I will update the version in a few weeks but...

The problem is easy to understand, I config a taxation, when it occurs is shown once in the transation log but is applied 8-10 times and is shown 8-10 times in the Alert list of the user.

Best regards

As I said, I'm not able to replicate this issue. Are you sure the taxation wasn't applied to backpay events?

I think it is something related with cookies, some users reported the problem when they clean cookies on their browsers

Repeatedly bumping this thread does not increase the priority of the ticket. You are the only one affected by the issue, it's not something myself nor anyone else is able to replicate.

I'm keeping this ticket open to look into it in the future.

I'm not bumping this thread, I did what you suggested (update XF and the addon) and i'm informing it didn't solve the problem.

I'm still having the same issue. Anyone else affected @Fillip H. ?

An additional question: when you activate the tax event, how it exactly works? it starts to count the "Taxation event trigger: Interval" and after that charges the tax amount?? could be my problem related with that?? possible charging multiple times counting from the last time the event was activated?

Thanks

No, there are still no other users affected.

An additional question: when you activate the tax event, how it exactly works? it starts to count the "Taxation event trigger: Interval" and after that charges the tax amount?? could be my problem related with that?? possible charging multiple times counting from the last time the event was activated?
Yes, that is how it works; it will trigger the Taxation event as many times as needed in order to "catch up".

Yes, that is how it works; it will trigger the Taxation event as many times as needed in order to "catch up".

OK, but how exactly it works the first time you activate the event??? does it change immediately an amount of credits (since?) or it waits until "interval" passes??

Example: if I activated the event on february and after a week I deactivated it, is it possible if I activate the event today it charges the taxes from february??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Back