Bug Multi-attachment downloads not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nulumia

Customer
This is based on two local installations, including a fresh install on new XF instance.

When choosing Add Download -> Attachment based -> Attach multiple zip files for a version, none of the download buttons work on the "Choose version.." page:

1634441800752.png

When I click Download for any file, it slightly tweaks the URL bar and appears to load something for a moment, then does nothing. However downloading the single file under "Full file package" in the example above does work. So it appears to fail only on multi-attachment versions.

I'll keep this open and get back to you when I have more information or if I need additional information :)

To ensure I fully replicate your setup, what are the file types of the individual files? The extension is fine, and it's fine if it's a non-standard extension, I just want to replicate your setup exactly so I don't say "works for me" and find out we're missing something critical :D

Thanks Fillip,
Well I was testing locally how to add variations of all my themes exported from the Styles -> Export -> Archive format, so they are zip files automatically named such as Style-Name.zip.

So for say v2.2.7.1 there would be 5 zips such as Style-Name-Red.zip, Style-Name-Green.zip, etc.

Then I also bundle all files & xml's into a full package with readme's and additional resources (theme-master-file-package.zip) which is attached to another Downloadable Version.

So for replicating, I'd imagine attaching a handful of zips to one Downloadable Version, and a single zip file for another Version. You will see on the Licenses -> Downloads page, only the Download button will work for the version holding a single attached file.

I have not tested using other types of files.

Can you expedite this if possible? As it's a built-in feature which appears not to be working

I'd also like to change product rollout to use this method

Hello @Nulumia,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Nulumia,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating