Question Modify Currency URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifitsmedia

Customer
Is it possible to modify the currency URL?

Currently it uses
Code:
/dbtech-credits/currency/currency-name.02/

Can this be modified to use
Code:
/currency/currency-name.02/
?

I prefer not have
Code:
/dbtech-credits/
in the URL.

More questions related to currency page:

1. Is it possible to show the currency description on this page? Currently it only shows the name of the currency. I actually can't see anywhere that the description is displayed.

2. If it's not possible to use the description here, can I add arbitrary HTML to this page under the currency name?

3. Can I change the order of the two tabs, "Richest Users" and "Purchase" so that "Purchase is displayed first by default?

4. If it's not possible to change tab order, is there any way I can link directly to a purchase form, or embed currency purchase in another page or post?

Thanks!

Is it possible to modify the currency URL?

Currently it uses
Code:
/dbtech-credits/currency/currency-name.02/

Can this be modified to use
Code:
/currency/currency-name.02/
?

I prefer not have
Code:
/dbtech-credits/
in the URL.
Use the "Route filters" feature under the "Setup" menu group in your AdminCP :)

1. Is it possible to show the currency description on this page? Currently it only shows the name of the currency. I actually can't see anywhere that the description is displayed.
Not at this time, as it's only designed to be a small popup at this time. I could look into showing the description above the tabs, though.

2. If it's not possible to use the description here, can I add arbitrary HTML to this page under the currency name?
You might be able to edit the templates, dbtech_credits_currency is the template in question.

3. Can I change the order of the two tabs, "Richest Users" and "Purchase" so that "Purchase is displayed first by default?
That is not supported at this time because the Purchase tab only shows up when a valid Purchase event is found.

4. If it's not possible to change tab order, is there any way I can link directly to a purchase form, or embed currency purchase in another page or post?
There's no provision for that at the moment, though I can look into adding a query parameter that can be used to pre-select a tab.

Use the "Route filters" feature under the "Setup" menu group in your AdminCP :)
Resolved, thanks!

Not at this time, as it's only designed to be a small popup at this time. I could look into showing the description above the tabs, though.
That would be excellent, thanks! The description can fit into the popup easily, but also this has it's own page in addition to the popup.

You might be able to edit the templates, dbtech_credits_currency is the template in question.
Thanks, I edited this template to suit my needs for now. Option to display the description here under the currency title would probably be a better option going forward in future versions.

That is not supported at this time because the Purchase tab only shows up when a valid Purchase event is found.
Can't this be conditional? If purchase event exists, show it in this order, else do not. I tried editing the template to move the tab order, but did not have any luck getting it to work.

In my opinion, "Richest Users" is not very useful to always show whenever a currency link is followed. Most users will be more interested in their own credits and what they can do with them, including the ability to purchase more.

There's no provision for that at the moment, though I can look into adding a query parameter that can be used to pre-select a tab.
That would be great, thank you!

That would be excellent, thanks! The description can fit into the popup easily, but also this has it's own page in addition to the popup.
I'll add it like so:
1570970573317.png

I tried editing the template to move the tab order, but did not have any luck getting it to work.
This is because you would also need to change the order of the <li> tags under the <ul class="tabPanes"> class.

That would be great, thank you!
/dbtech-credits/currency/credits.1/?tab=purchase will function in the version I plan to release later today :)

Hello @ifitsmedia,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @ifitsmedia,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating