Implemented Let users download resources by using their DBTech Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

Customer
It's a very wanted feature, I'd like to know if I could keep my hopes high or not for a feature which would integrate DBTech Credits/Shop with the Xenforo Resource Manager (or another possible alternative, if any) to let users download a resource by using their dbtech credits.

Thank you all, and stay safe!

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @Sbenny,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Credits. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

This is already a feature, in two different ways:
1. XenForo Resource Download event (charges every time they download)
2. Using Credits as a payment profile and a 3rd party add-on that lets people sell resources (presumably, pay to own)

Hi dear Fillip,

1. Doesn't it mean users will have a fixed event price for each download? The difference is that with the charge bbcode (for example), users could define a different price for each release, that's why I ask.
2. Any existing add-ons capable of this? I'm probably unaware of.. thanks!

The important aspect of this request would be the possibility to set a custom price for each release, and give users a percentage of the sell amount (exactly like the charge bbcode lets you do).

Last edited:
Thanks Fillip H. any plans for a feature similar to what the CHARGE bbcode does, but for the Resources Manager? Thanks again

No, I think any revenue sharing would be best handled by whatever addon allows for paid resources rather than anything specifically coded for the RM here.

Not going to advertise anyone, but so far all the add-ons I found aren't capable of keeping a percentage for each sale, if you know any others, could you kindly let me know?

Hello @Sbenny,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

I'm replying to not close this thread, as I'd like to keep this open in the hope a feature like the one I requested will be available, sooner or later, thank you.

Since revenue sharing would be handled by whatever add-on implements the selling of resources, it's not something I'm able to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.