Approved License fields global for all products

Nulumia

Customer
Hi DBTech,
This is a feature request, but I kind of wanted to keep it off the public section.

It's my fault for not catching sooner but just found out that license fields are applied to all products & categories - was assuming that these would be configurable to at least categories such as you can select prefixes and custom fields:
category-fields.jpg

I sell many different types of products which don't require a URL to verify. By making theme & addon customers enter their URL into the license, it will be preventing download of all other product types which don't require this:

missing-license-fields.jpg

This would be a pretty critical issue for my shop. Do you think it's possible to make license fields assignable at the category level like other fields? Here's a mockup:
___Edit category  Xenforo 1 Styles   Nulumia - Admin control panel__.png

Right now will have to just leave URL optional and let them download the themes which I was hoping not to do :cry:

Upvote 0
Hello @Nulumia,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte eCommerce. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

Back