Question Just bought the pro...dumb question

Status
Not open for further replies.

amforum

Customer
I was wondering, is there a setting where a user receives a notifications or PM when they reach the next activity level? And if so, how do you set that up? Thanks.

I don't believe such a notification exists at this time, only when they earn new Achievements and such.

I don't believe such a notification exists at this time, only when they earn new Achievements and such.

I actually bought this because I thought that was in there. I assumed "PM for promotion" was a notification when they reached another level. Paid the yearly fee because of this.

Promotion refers to a replacement for vBulletin's built-in Promotions feature. You can utilise the same Criteria as is used for Achievements to change a users's usergroup.

I should also point out that the Lifetime version of vBActivity does not have a yearly fee, and you'll get all updates we ever make to that mod for vB3/vB4 free of charge :)

Then I hope this feature is included with the next update. Since I assumed this was already in there, I am not really seeing the benefit of the price over the Lite version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back