Question Installed responsive style, can't get thanks/like to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ae1360

Customer
Just a simple question on if this is going to be a problem. I know this doesn't work on mobile but I figured it might work on a responsive style. It loads and everything but the buttons don't react and it isn't changing the post colors on this style.

http://i.imgur.com/FZEKcpu.png

That is the error you see in the console. Starts on line 3 on Chrome, IE says 2 and 3 of thanks.js

That means the style is using a very very old version of jQuery. I would strongly recommend editing it to use a newer version of jQuery.

That means the style is using a very very old version of jQuery. I would strongly recommend editing it to use a newer version of jQuery.

Phew. I saw how fast you replied and all I could think of was 'that cannot be good'.

Hrmm...so where would it be that I could change this out? Just in the original XML? Strange also it is using an old version of jquery given that the style was just made a few months ago.

I cannot see the style on your site as a guest I don't think, at least no copies of jQuery are included, but try searching for jquery in the templates.

Fixed it. I dismissed this as being the cause early on because I put a new jquery in the headerinclude and it didn't do anything. Needed to be in footer.

Hello ae1360,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings