Legacy Increased Color Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drahnier

Customer
Certainly nothing critical, but I've had a few members on our forum ask me if there is a way to do this, so I figured I'd pass it on.

Currently, the vBshout editor allows a choice from 20 or so colors for a user's text in the shoutbox. Would it be possible to increase this, either by (a) using a full-wheel color selector, or (b) by accepting a user to enter a specific HTML color code? I figure the full-color selector would be nicer for usability, but far more difficult to implement. The current choices or an HTML color code override would be more than enough, in my opinion.

The shoutbox (enabled properly) allows a user to use custom-colored text by the color BBcode, but provides no way to save this custom color. Would it be possible to implement per-user shoutbox color selection, by one of the methods above, and have it retain this selection/value as it does now?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You can add/remove colours by changing the dbtech_vbshout_editor_toolbar_colors template, but I'll flag this as Under Consideration :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back