Question How do I purchase products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be because of the Professional Installation add-ons. Do you see a set of fields like this:

1545498893770.png

Above the "Checkout" block? If not, please let me know and I'll attempt to investigate.

This would be because of the Professional Installation add-ons. Do you see a set of fields like this:

View attachment 8202

Above the "Checkout" block? If not, please let me know and I'll attempt to investigate.

Yes I have more that 1/2 a dozen products in the cart and I got that section to be filled again and again for each product. After I filled those fields multiple times for each product, It gave me the exception message and cleared out all the fields.

Thanks

I see. I will look into this.

Meanwhile, can you please remove all the Professional Installation products from your cart? If you PM me after purchasing, I will install all the products free of charge.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Update: I've replicated your cart on my own account and it works fine for me if I click the "Update cart" button after filling out the product fields. Going straight to payment without first clicking "Update cart" would produce the error you mentioned in the first post.

In a future version of eCommerce, I'll rename the "Update cart" button to say "Save" instead, which makes more sense.

All of that being said, my offer of installing the products free of charge still stands :)

Update: I've replicated your cart on my own account and it works fine for me if I click the "Update cart" button after filling out the product fields. Going straight to payment without first clicking "Update cart" would produce the error you mentioned in the first post.

In a future version of eCommerce, I'll rename the "Update cart" button to say "Save" instead, which makes more sense.

All of that being said, my offer of installing the products free of charge still stands :)

Thanks for the advise. "Update cart" button did the trick and I was able to submit the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Security

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back