How can we download our product that we bought before (3-4 years ago)

mshowto

Customer
We can't find any downloadable link for DragonByte SEO in our profile. How can we download? Many years ago we had bought.

Then you must not have purchased it on the account you are currently logged in as, because your account shows no purchases.

We don't have any other account here. However, I can't see any link in my bio too. Interesting. Can you check it out why it is?

I would need you to PM me with the PayPal transaction ID and date of purchase so I can look into our own records to verify.

I would try to find the mail that we got from you and also the transaction ID but I don't think neither paypal nor our mail system can provide this kind of old information.

I will make you informed afew hours later in the day.

I found our first mail that you had sent us. Are you able to look at below :

Dear mshowto,

Thank you for registering at the DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.

Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

To complete your registration, please visit this URL:

** Does The Above URL Not Work? **
If the above URL does not work, please use your Web browser to go to:

Please be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the URL.

Your Username is: mshowto
Your Activation ID is: b733b837f067fc7d7c85b591eadf2a00006c2e15

If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at dbtech@dragonbyte-tech.com

All the best,
DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons

--------------------
To stop receiving this email, please visit this URL:

Sorry, but a registration email does not prove you made any purchases from us. Making a purchase is not, nor has it ever been, a prerequisite for registering on our site.

Unfortunatelly, I don't be able to find the transaction in our paypal. We may have payed the buying by using credit card. I will check it out in the day.

Fillip, we don't be able to find anything than I shared. And also, We have problems about PHP version of your product. When we try to buy Dragon-byte SEO, we realized that you accept Paypal. But in Turkey, Paypal doesn't work. How we can buy?

Unfortunately we are only able to accept PayPal at this time, sorry :(

The latest Lite version should be compatible with PHP 7.1 and 7.2.

Back