Question Homepage and forumpage button Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilldogs

Why when I enable DragonByte SEO and I go to the homepage and I click on the forum tab it stays on the homepage?

I turn off the SEO it works fine. Is there another setting for this?

I added the code to the .htaccess file and uploaded it to the root.

I cant tell you what IM doing wrong. I need help through..

I'm not a coder.

Thanks for any help you can give

Did you remember to set vB's Friendly URLs to Standard? I notice on your forum that the URLs are not DBSEO rewritten nor are they using the Standard format.

I just emailed hostgator to make sure the mod rewrite is enabled on the server. Also what do you mean by "DBSEO rewritten "?

Last edited:
Well, I uninstalled this mod. Thanks you all your help but I think fighting with this for a week is way to long and time to move away from it.

I just emailed hostgator to make sure the mod rewrite is enabled on the server. Also what do you mean by "DBSEO rewritten "?
"DBSEO Rewritten" means URLs that have been transformed from the standard vB ones to custom ones, like this thread :)

"DBSEO Rewritten" means URLs that have been transformed from the standard vB ones to custom ones, like this thread :)

Thank you Fillip H. But I already uninstall this. I might try this again some other time but right now its just not that important to spend more then a week trying to get a mod to work.

Again
Thank you for all your help

If you ever do decide to reinstall it and run into similar problems, I can log on your site/server and see if I can get it working for you, just post a new thread here :)

If you ever do decide to reinstall it and run into similar problems, I can log on your site/server and see if I can get it working for you, just post a new thread here :)

Thank you. This is a mod I really want on the site and Maybe I will try again next week.

I have a problem.

One client has the Pro version installed. It's on a windows server. When I transport to our servers (Ubuntu) I can't get the plugin working (with any URL type setting) and something is messed and I can't set the URLs to Mod Rewrite Friendly URLs only to Advanced Friendly URLs

Something is trayling form the windows server and I haven't a working .htaccess file

Mod Rewrite is installed on the server and www.leicaeme.com is using Mod Rewrite Friendly URLs and it's fine on another server with the same configuration (I plan to install the lite version there, but I'm not sure It will work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back