Bug Frequency not working with Reactions Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Wallace

Customer
Hello, my trigger is configured like this (note the frequency is 2):
1587047734278.png

Yet, no credits are earned no matter how much reactions members receive. It works fine when the frequency is 1.

Sure.
Event trigger: Reacted (Someone else reacted to your content.)
Title: Reacted
Currency: (a standart one)
Event is active
Activated for all User Groups, all Forums

Now the important stuff:
1587052588449.png
1587052600271.png
1587052613940.png

The weird thing is that a remember it to work at the beggining of my tests, but I had the problem that in every two reactions the member would earned 1 coin, but if the 2 reactions were undone the member would loose 2 coins. Now members don't even receive any coins, no matter how many reactions. If this is important in any way, the forum was migrated from SMF 2.0.15.

I have discovered the issue and resolved it in the next version. While testing this, I also discovered a related issue in which the negation amount would always apply even if the application of the event was skipped.

Hello @Lord Wallace,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating