Question Fee System, How Does It Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment a user has their fees created at the completion of their listing... that includes any fee costs for featuring items, etc. They then can pay this like a user would be paid for their listing.

At the moment it's not easily discernible when a user is required to pay the fees. I'll try and add something in to make it clearer for the next update.

With regards to how the fees actually work (partly answering your question from your PM to me)...

If a user has a listing for sale at 1 cent and the system has a 3% commission... the fee would likely be unpayable... so there is an option to set the minimum price when listing the item... which should really be set to something viable... i.e. will result in more than at least 1 cent.

If you choose to have a set price for the listing then the minimum price for the listing doesn't really matter.

In both cases the fees are created for the seller even if the configuration is set in a way that a seller would pay more in fees than they receive for the item.

I hope that helps with your question. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings