Question Failed to install

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwbullet

Customer
I had a failed install that said I did not have permission to complete the install. It kept prompting me to complete the install which failed time and time again. I tried to delete the plugin and it stopped and gave me a message "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later."

Now it I restart install I get:
An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] require(/home/nsl2015admin/public_html/src/addons/DBTech/MemberMap/vendor/composer/autoload_namespaces.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php on line 47

1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php at line 47
  2. require() in src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php at line 47
  3. XF\ComposerAutoload->autoloadNamespaces() in src/XF.php at line 271
  4. XF::registerComposerAutoloadData() in src/XF/App.php at line 2336
  5. XF\App->setupAddOnComposerAutoload() in src/XF/Install/App.php at line 159
  6. XF\Install\App->setup() in src/XF.php at line 490
  7. XF::setupApp() in src/XF.php at line 513
  8. XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14
Do I need to redo with a clean install?

I got past that but it will failed. Now I get:

It says I do not have permission on the server to install. I was able to install the donate plugin but not this one.

[Sun Mar 13 21:05:15.738670 2022] [:error] [pid 26199:tid 47183795005184] [client 172.70.174.178:63692] client denied by server configuration: /home/nsl2015admin/public_html/admin.php, referer: https://www.xxxx.org/admin.php?tools/run-job

It is completely impossible for that to be the case. It is their server settings, the error message literally says "server configuration" as well.

You need a better web host.

Hello @cwbullet,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Member Map has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Member Map

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating