Question Extending the Addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndroidRep

Customer
I searched but could"t really find any information related to what i am searching.

We are only using Paypal as a payment method (Xenforo integrated payment)

A few questions.
1.) Do you have any callback implementation when a user successfully purchases / reverses a transaction / license expires?

In the case of 1 being no:
1.) Are licenses invalidated automatically when a user reverses a transaction?
and
2.) Do you have any callback implementation when a users license is activated / deactivated ?

In the base of both being no, can you tell me which classes i can extend to catch On Successful Purchase and On Purchase Reversal.

We need to add custom code to activate some game services for the users when they purchase, and deactivate them again when their license runs out / payment is reversed.

Appreciate your hard work and thanks for the amazing addon.

Hmm... Honestly, it would take more effort for me to figure out and explain what classes to extend to catch all those events, than it would for me to add new event listeners to make it easier for you going forward.

I'll keep this ticket open and work on them, I'll post back as soon as the update with the listeners have been implemented :)

v2.0.2 will feature three new code events for license renewal, purchase (i.e. a brand new license) and reversal.

There won't be a code event for when a license expires, as there's no code being ran when a license expires - it only limits a user's access to downloads that were added after the expiration date.

awesome, expire is not a big problem as we have the time frame from the product and we can expire it based it on that.

Thank you.

Hello @AndroidRep,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating