Question error

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellboy78

Customer
Error: Call to a member function getBody() on null in src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Repository/GeoIp.php at line 27
  1. DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\GeoIp->geoIpUpdate() in src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Setup.php at line 166
  2. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->postInstall() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 523
  3. XF\AddOn\AddOn->postInstall() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 701
  4. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  10. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Unfortunately the XenForo 2.1 version will not have been updated with the changes GeoIP made. I would strongly advise you to upgrade to XenForo 2.2 in order to receive all the latest bugfixes and features.

I upgraded to 2.2 , then I tried to install ecommerce 1.3.1 , cause it was already into xenforo asking for install, and I keep see this error

Error: Call to a member function getBody() on null in src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Repository/GeoIp.php at line 27
  1. DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\GeoIp->geoIpUpdate() in src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Setup.php at line 166
  2. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->postInstall() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 523
  3. XF\AddOn\AddOn->postInstall() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 710
  4. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488

You won't be able to install such an old version on XenForo 2.2. Please install 2.3.5 instead.

That being said, there's currently an issue preventing clean installs of eCommerce from functioning. I'll be releasing an update hopefully soon, I'm waiting for confirmation on a new feature being added before I can release the update.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Please use the archive installer in XenForo to upload the files for 2.3.5.

you didn't get the issue.

I uploaded the 2.3.5

but into admin panel, keep asking me to install 1.3.1.,
probably cause its partially installed
so I cannot install the 2.3.5

how to remove 1.3.1 manually???
has been partially installed when I had the xf2.1 , so I cannot unistall it now

how to do it?

there is chance to have support on this? or I have to leave my xenforo damaged like this????

you suggested to upgrade to xf2.2 and I did
I still have issues

TypeError: Return value of DBTech\eCommerce\Setup::upgrade1040037Step1() must be of the type array, bool returned in src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Install/Upgrade1049970Trait.php at line 321
  1. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgrade1040037Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
  2. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
  3. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 584
  4. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113

Could you please use the "Attach secure data" button to allow me access to your site so I can look into this further?

The attached data is encrypted before being saved, and the decryption key will be emailed to both of us. The decrypted information is not stored in the browser nor on our servers. You can purge the data entirely at any point by clicking the "Delete secure data" button.

As this is a much more secure method of exchanging sensitive information, I am unable to accept private messages / conversations with sensitive information. If you have previously submitted private messages / conversations with sensitive information, please ensure this information has been changed and that it is no longer valid.

now I'm trying to upgrade to 2.4.0
and I see this error

TypeError: Return value of DBTech\eCommerce\Setup::upgrade1040037Step1() must be of the type array, bool returned in src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Install/Upgrade1049970Trait.php at line 321
  1. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgrade1040037Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
  2. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
  3. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 584
  4. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350

looks like is installed, but issue is the same, I cannot add products, categories, or my company country
I see this
"Please create at least one country before continuing."

looks like is installed, but issue is the same, I cannot add products, categories, or my company country
I see this
"Please create at least one country before continuing."
Once you've upgraded to 2.4.0, please go to admin.php?options/groups/dbtechEcommerce/ and fill out the "CountryLayer API Key" setting. Once that's done, if you refresh the page, you should be able to fill out the country information in the Invoice Options.

Once you've upgraded to 2.4.0, please go to admin.php?options/groups/dbtechEcommerce/ and fill out the "CountryLayer API Key" setting. Once that's done, if you refresh the page, you should be able to fill out the country information in the Invoice Options.
I sent you admin credentials, can you have a look?
it doesn't work.
I entered the API , and I also clear entire cache. but nothing.
after 2 weeks I wish to have something working.

Last edited:
I have manually ran the cron job for fetching the country list @ your site, and it worked for me.

Hello @hellboy78,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating