Bug Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael24179

Customer
With update SEO 2.0.30 and 2.0.31 i have error.

here my log

Code:
2016/03/02 09:04:20 [error] 492#0: *22989875 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  require_once(DIR/dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty/portable-utf8/voku/helper/UTF8.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/deb/dbtech/dbseo/includes/filter.php on line 171
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'DIR/dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty/portable-utf8/voku/helper/UTF8.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/deb/dbtech/dbseo/includes/filter.php on line 171" while reading response header from upstream, client: 88.217.72.14, server: www.digital-eliteboard.com, request: "GET /vbdownloads.php?categoryid=78 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "www.digital-eliteboard.com", referrer: "http://www.digital-eliteboard.com/downloads/"

Hi there,

This means not all the files were uploaded. Could you please drag and drop the contents of the upload folder to your forum folder?

Thanks!

Can you show me a screenshot of your /dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty folder on your FTP?

Hmm... If you open up /dbtech/dbseo/includes/filter.php and change the 6 instances of DIR to DBSEO_CWD around line 171 through 176, does that resolve the issue?

Hello michael24179,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings