Question Entered Wrong Google Analytics ID--How to Reset it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

designguy

Customer
We are trying to connect DBSeo to Google analytics, and we entered an ID that doesn't have access to the property we need by mistake, and now we can't redo it. Is there any way to reset it so we can get the right ID entered? It's a potential bug if there is no way to reset it. All we get is the following when trying to address it now:

Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/analytic.../36451627/webproperties/UA-(blocked)/profiles: (403) User does not have sufficient permissions for this account. on line 110 in /home/musclech/public_html/upload/dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty/Google/Http/REST.php
#0 /home/musclech/public_html/upload/dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty/Google/Http/REST.php(62): Google_Http_REST::decodeHttpResponse(Object(Google_Http_Request), Object(Google_Client))
#1 [internal function]: Google_Http_REST::doExecute(Object(Google_Client), Object(Google_Http_Request))
#2 /home/musclech/public_html/upload/dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty/Google/Task/Runner.php(174): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/musclech/public_html/upload/dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty/Google/Http/REST.php(46): Google_Task_Runner->run()
#4 /home/musclech/public_html/upload/dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty/Google/Client.php(590): Google_Http_REST::execute(Object(Google_Client), Object(Google_Http_Request))
#5 /home/musclech/public_html/upload/dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty/Google/Service/Resource.php(231): Google_Client->execute(Object(Google_Http_Request))
#6 /home/musclech/public_html/upload/dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty/Google/Service/Analytics.php(3162): Google_Service_Resource->call('list', Array, 'Google_Service_...')
#7 /home/musclech/public_html/upload/dbtech/dbseo/actions/admin/analytics.php(235): Google_Service_Analytics_ManagementProfiles_Resource->listManagementProfiles('(blocked)', 'UA-(blocked)')
#8 /home/musclech/public_html/upload/dbseocp/index.php(610): include('/home/musclech/...')
#9 {main}

Is there a particular db table that I can empty? Where is it storing the authorization code??

Last edited:
I've tried removing the Google analytics account ID, saving, removing the access token to Dragon-Byte from the wrong google account, and now I get this when clicking on either SEO report link:

Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/webmasters/v3/sites: (401) Invalid Credentials on line 110 in /home/musclech/public_html/upload/dbtech/dbseo/includes/3rdparty/Google/Http/REST.php

How do I reset/clear the Google credentials without clearing the whole thing?? Where is it saving this information?? Even WordPress installations have a way of re-authenticating with Google.

Just now I clicked on those links, and it has changed again to showing:

Google Accounts Authentication
In order for DragonByte SEO to generate your reports, you must authenticate with your Google account.

No data is transmitted to DragonByte Technologies during the authentication process, it's entirely handled by Google's servers.

So now I can get the correct credentials put in, but did something change on Dragon-Bytes' side? There should be a button of some sort that allows us to clear the Google credentials if we need to and re-authenticate. Feature for next time?

Nothing changed on our end as we do not handle those credentials in any way, shape or form.

Then where does it get stored? I couldn't find a database table anywhere that looked like it was keeping that information. There really should be an option to clear it and re-authorize when something like this happens.

I'd say this issue is closed now, but it may be something to think about for updates.

It’s in the setting table, same as every other setting including URL formats :)

Hello @designguy,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating