• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Implemented Enhancements Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Do you have any plan for add Support Minimum donation and Donate support for usergroup upgrades after X donations. Xenforo User upgrades integration?

[TH] Donate are all support from today update. If you give update then I will wait for using your add-on.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
User group change integration is already added.

Minimum donations and tiered donations are planned.

As well [TH] Donate support Manually adding user to donate. So why not our add-on have this functionality? Please make under consideration for development improvement update. Thanks

Not sure how a post from December 2017 is relevant in April 2018?

Yes you can check out this. You are not made any functionality update for your add-on after Oct 4, 2016 because your response is you are busy for ready xf2 move and support update.

The functionality exists via the donate log in the latest version. I don’t understand why you are trying to argue with me what I have added to the product or not.

The functionality exists via the donate log in the latest version. I don’t understand why you are trying to argue with me what I have added to the product or not.

because I am not find out this and you have not made any change log for this. OK If added that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back